Okay I have a few things to get off my mind. A few nit picky things that are just bothering my mind. Just a bit of ranting to vent negative thoughts and emotions.
1. What is with all the hate for normal people in movies? Like take Disney, it seems like if you are not beautiful, a soon to be royal or already a royal your life is worthless and you should just bow and clap like a slave. I feel like it has become a never ending cycle of movies and stories telling how much we should just accept the status quo. And now since Rapunzel and Frozen we have a new paradigm where not only are they blessed to be royals and beautiful, they get FREAKING POWERS NOW!? What gives? At least Ariel had to give up her magical ability to breath under water (no evidence she has gills) for her legs. I don't understand it anymore. Which leads me to number two
2. And what is with the unfairness of Elsa being the only one out of an entire planet gifted with such abilities. Why don't we see more humans with it? Oh yeah Disney does not play that. They like to keep it as royals or soon to be royals are the only ones whose lives matter. At least in X-men they have hundreds if not millions of X-gene carriers all with some sort of supernatural ability?
3. In Frozen Elsa throws away her mother's crown as if it were worthless. Nice. Seriously not cool.
4. Saw the images for Frozen Fever and what gives Elsa, you have to upstage your sister on her own birthday with that gown of yours. For once stop trying to out-diva everyone.
5. Which leads me to my final thought on Frozen....guys let the movie GO already. Or at least don't annoy the hell out of everyone till number 2 comes okay. Just give us a break. (I liked the animation and the effects but the story left me feeling unsatisfied and unconvinced.)
7. I feel we are setting a dangerous precedent in our culture as we become more vain and selfish. Recently I have been doing some thinking in regards to the human condition and what we as humans have actually done...I fear that things have become so corrupt that we have no other future besides a bleak existence. With radicals and climate change things just seem to be getting worse and worse. I want to change things I just don't know where to start.
Just needed to vent a few things